Monday, March 9, 2015

I Didn't Disappear

I swear! Getting ready to start my last post to you all and my mom called with crappy news. I've been completely braindead for the past few days now and concentrating is not at the top of my abilities at the moment.

Wanted to pop in really quickly to let you all know I didn't fall off the face of the earth yet... lol. I swear, barring any other news that makes me want to commit a murder, that I will have a new post for you all by tomorrow. There has been some progress on my new Mira and even Hummers! I'll be trying to catch up on all of your posts I've missed recently. That may be a larger task than I think. Haha.

If you would, please keep my mom in your thoughts. She's not sick or anything, just some crap going on that I really can't divulge. Thank you all!!

Until next time...

15 comments:

  1. Sending hugs and happy thoughts to your mom Caitlin.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things will soon start to look better for your mum and you...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you and your mother good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope life soon brings happiness and contentment to your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sending hugs, your family comes first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sending positive thoughts your way. hope it all turns out for the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the good thoughts! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  7. Praying everything works out for your mom just the way she wants it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope everything gets resolved soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope all is well on the way to being improved. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope all problems will be sorted out soon and you will be back with us again. All good wishes going your way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was back in March, Caitlin, and I hope whatever happened to your Mom has settled down. How are the WIP's coming?

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you're trying to lose pounds then you certainly have to start using this brand new personalized keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet, licenced nutritionists, fitness couches, and top chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, painless, cost-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their grand opening in early 2019, thousands of clients have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a smart keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *