Friday, July 18, 2014

Crazy Busy!

Oh my goodness I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted! Talk about a crazy, long, busy week!
I have been insanely busy at work. The appointments with prospective clients have been slim pickings which leaves me with a ton of phone calls and more door knocks than I care to do. (Literally cold leads who have the privilege of seeing my skinny little body on their front porch)
There has been some progress on the Angel of Christmas, but we've spent the better half of our time off work with friends, which I must admit I much prefer. I love the company of our friends and wouldn't trade them for anything.

I will leave you with this for now and promise a real update tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. My apologies for the sideways picture. It didn't want to cooperate with me.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *